Tuesday 6 December 2011

hello blogspot, its been 283 days since we last met and whilst youre on my mind i thought i would do a catch up although the chances are no one will read this, or care, and i will probably not update you again for another 200 days or so. events of note: the proper end of isobel harrops boy story 1.0, the nicest weekend on earth with the corduroy club (see here), a zillion gigs (12 to be exact), a festival, new friends from all over, college started and isnt too bad. english lit is really good. i just want to cuddle gatsby and nick is dreamy. i went to portugal and wales in the summer and they were both lovely plus i got my gcse results and they are o.k.a.y. things are looking up in i.h land with chips in the train station, dancing to all my favourite bands (slow club on the 15/12 and maybe allo darlin next feb.) and a whole gaggle of most brilliant friends. i cant ACTUALLY recount everything thats happened since my last post but you could visit my tumblr and have a look through my archive, if you are genuinely interested (however unlikely.) you could also have a look see at my last.fm, my 8tracks and my flickr. even my twitter if you want to be kept up to date with my exciting life AKA when i am lay i bed at night or when i'm waiting for the bus/train. maybe i will come update here again when my film camera is developed? that seems like a good time to come back. see you then blogspot xxx


Kate Nash's Rock N Roll For Girls After School Music Club




This is literally the coolest photo ever
Best Coast
Birthday Cake
oh yeah i turned 16
Exlovers
Emmy The Great

danananaykroyd at tramlines
Emily
punk
park your bum, sit and relax

Rebecca Taylor of Slow Club
SEA OTTER!!!!
!!!



public transport daydreams

"They're a rotten crowd," I shouted across the lawn. "You're worth the whole damn bunch put together."

No comments:

Post a Comment